I always love to use Chrome as my default browser whether it is PC or smart phone. A month ago, I was using Chrome browser in my Android phone while I was using that I got notice to update chrome browser. So, I started to update it but while I updating to its later version I got error called unfortunately chrome has stopped. So, I started to open it again and again but I received same bunch of errors. So, I was unable to use my favorite browser in my Android device. So, I stopped tapping on it due to the error and I started to find the reasons and also started working on to fix the problem. Recently, we have also shared dual whatsapp trick.
So, now I got the two pints, you can look at the error where you can find two buttons below the error message and those are Report and OK. As you know Report directly connects to officials those doesn’t solve your problem immediately. So, I tried and finally found the solution for this problem and fixed the issue.
Unfortunately Chrome has Stopped Error Fix
Before starting this guide, we will suggest you to start your Android phone and try again by opening the Chrome browser. It might open, otherwise it displays the same error then you can follow these methods. Actually there are two methods to solve this problem. Let’s start with the first one.
Also check best music download apps for android.
Clear Data and Cache
Open your Android Device and open Settings app in your device. Then go to devices and find on apps in the Device option. Here you can find all the apps that you have installed on your Android device
Now you can find chrome in the listed apps.
Tap on the chrome app and you will get the screen like below.
Now you have to click on both of these Clear Data and Clear Cache and it will completely restore your browser and cleans all the threats easily. So, this was the first method and here we go with the second one.
Also check how to hack android games.
Uninstall and Reinstall Updates
- Open the Settings app in your Android device.
- Go to the Apps through Device and you will find the huge list of installed app in your device.
- Find Chrome in that list and tap on it.
- Now you are seeing many more app managing functions in this screen.
- Now tap on Uninstall Updates and then you need to accept the confirmation box by tapping on okay. The box says like this All updates to this Android system app will be uninstalled. Now you will get another confirmation box called Do you want to replace this app with the factory version? Now also click ok to confirm the boxes. Now your Chrome app has reset to its starting version. Now you need to update to get into newer version.
- Now go to the Play Store and then tap on My Apps. Now you can clearly see the Chrome Browser and update it.
Now your problem has been solved. So, These are the two easiest method to follow on to fix this issue.